Annual Report 2012
As one of the marine fuel industry’s leading physical suppliers, Chemoil delivers energy through controlling all key stages of the marine fuel supply chain, providing exceptional value to its customers and maximising profitability by converting expenses to assets - acquiring, developing and controlling physical infrastructure within the supply chain.
- Unaudited Financial Information for the 1st Quarter ended 31st March 2013. May 13, 2013
- Chemoil Profit for 1Q2013 at US$7.7 Million. May 13, 2013
- Chemoil FY2012 Profit Up more than Triple to US$153 Million. Feb 28, 2013
- Unaudited Financial Information for the 4th Quarter and Full Year ended 31st December 2012. Feb 28, 2013
- Chemoil 3Q2012 Profit Rises Over 3Q2011. Nov 26, 2012
- More on our Prospectus, Annual Report, IR Fact Sheet, Circulars and Presentation Slides.
- More on the Robert Chandran Memorial Fund.
- More on Chemoil comprehensive bunker hedging and risk management services.
Trade Sanctions Policy
Chemoil, as a global bunker supplier, takes all international trade sanctions very seriously. We reaffirm that as provided in our General Terms and Conditions we abide by international trade sanction regulations, including those of the USA, UK and European Union and in accordance with applicable legislation to the best of our knowledge and belief, bunkers supplied by us do not have an Iranian Certificate of Origin.