Annual Report 2012
As one of the marine fuel industry’s leading physical suppliers, Chemoil delivers energy through controlling all key stages of the marine fuel supply chain, providing exceptional value to its customers and maximising profitability by converting expenses to assets - acquiring, developing and controlling physical infrastructure within the supply chain.
- Unaudited Financial Information for the 3rd Quarter and Nine Months ended 30th September 2013. Nov 18, 2013
- Chemoil Profit For 3Q2013 At US$ 2.3 Million. Nov 18, 2013
- Chemoil Profit Increased For 2Q2013. Aug 14, 2013
- Unaudited Financial Information for the 2nd Quarter and Half Year ended 30th June 2013. Aug 14, 2013
- Chemoil Profit for 1Q2013 at US$7.7 Million. May 13, 2013
- More on our Prospectus, Annual Report, IR Fact Sheet, Circulars and Presentation Slides.
- More on the Robert Chandran Memorial Fund.
- More on Chemoil comprehensive bunker hedging and risk management services.
Trade Sanctions Policy
Chemoil, as a global bunker supplier, takes all international trade sanctions very seriously. We reaffirm that as provided in our General Terms and Conditions we abide by international trade sanction regulations, including those of the USA, UK and European Union and in accordance with applicable legislation to the best of our knowledge and belief, bunkers supplied by us do not have an Iranian Certificate of Origin.